Covid-19 Guidance and Legislation is fast moving and every effort is made to keep you informed. Government Guidelines take precedent over any other limits/conditions that are mentioned in any of the Parish Room websites/documents and the user/hirer must make their own assessment. The Titchfield Parish Room and Titchfield Village Trust charities do not accept any responsibility if any hirer does not conform to the Government instructions.
Updated BOOKING Statement
Thank you for your booking.
For Single Event Bookings:
The booking will only be confirmed when the non-returnable £25 deposit and the signed Single Hire agreement have been received by the Parish Room (See below). You will receive an email confirming the booking and you should contact the Parish Room (see below) for instructions for accessing the Hall. The fee for the Hire must be provided to Lesley or the Treasurer at least two weeks before the event.
Due to the Pandemic, we are not able to accept payment in Cheques or Cash only via BACS (Internet Banking) to Account: Sort Code 40-36-33 Account No. 01041665 please quote start time & date of booking as reference. Eg. TTDDMMYY (19151120) i.e. 7pm 15th Nov'20
For Regular users/Multiple Events - Please contact the Treasurer (See below)
In this COVID environment the booking period is split into 3 sessions per day to allow for users to clean before and after their use of the Hall. Please go to the Titchfield Parish Room page on the Titchfield Village Trust web site for more details.
Morning - 8:00 to 12:30, and
Afternoon - 13:00 to 17:30, and
Evening - 18:00 to 23:00
To contact the Parish Room please
The Hall is maintained, checked and thoroughly cleaned every week to ensure that it remains in good condition. The heating is now on, please return temp to 16C at the end of your session.
Due to the Pandemic, we are not able to accept payment in Cheques or Cash only via BACS (Internet Banking) to Account: Sort Code 40-36-33 Account No. 01041665 please do quote the Invoice No. as the Reference.
If you did not use any of the sessions quoted in this invoice please email and I will amend the invoice. We do not charge regular users for bookings not used.
The Hall is maintained, checked and thoroughly cleaned every week to ensure that it remains in good condition. The heating is now on, please return temp to 16C at the end of your session
Please review all the updated information on this page for more information on the COVID restrictions. Many Thanks
The Government's guidance page for multi-purpose community facilities (section 2g) was updated to clarify community building managers’ responsibilities regarding Test and Trace.
In this COVID environment the booking period is split into 3 sessions per day to allow for users to clean before and after their use of the Hall.
. Morning - 8:00 to 12:30, and
. Afternoon - 13:00 to 17:30, and
. Evening - 18:00 to 23:00
1. Availability - To find whether the dates and times you are looking for are available please look at our Calendar
2. Casual User - Booking single events such as Birthday Parties
. Users can book 1, 2 or 3 sessions (See Hire Charges)
. Call 07486 891728 and leave a message, or
. Email Tprbookings@virginmedia.com with your request
. a non-returnable Deposit of £25 will be required to confirm the booking
. Access to the Hall will be provided when the balance has been paid (ideally at least a week before the event)
3. Regular User - Booking Multiple events such as weekly Pilates, Yoga etc.
. Regular users will normally book one session, but will only pay for the time they use the Hall within that session (minimum of 2hrs)
. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a series of Bookings and/or to get a quote for long term hire
. a returnable Deposit of £60 will be required for new regular users, which will be returned after 6 months
. Regular users are given a key after deposit paid and then invoiced monthly in arrears.
Change to the number permitted in Wedding Receptions and Civil Partnerships -no more than 15 people can attend
Covid-19 Venue Tracking for the Parish Room
On the 24th September the NHS launched it's updated Covid-19 App which you can access via NHS Covid-19 App
Within 24 hours the first million downloads of the new App have occurred. One of the big developments since the Isle of Wight trials has been "venue check-in". This enables you to get alerted if you have visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus. In support of this the Parish Room now displays a QR code poster for their "venue" which you are able to scan on arrival. This App only works for some mobiles and of course not everyone carries a mobile so it will not mean visitors to the Parish Rooms can stop keeping their own records, but it does provide another method.
Face coverings: It is now compulsory for members of the public to wear a face covering in most indoor premises. The Government guidance is here
Quoting from the Government guidance, the main exemptions are for people ‘undertaking exercise or an activity and it would negatively impact your ability to do so’ and ‘in restaurants with table service, bars, and pubs… and in an indoor-premises with a café or designated seating area’.
Wedding and civil partnership celebrations are now allowed-although, "Capacity at a wedding or civil partnership reception or celebration (including the couple, guests and third-party suppliers, but not venue staff or third-party catering staff) should be no more than 30 and safely accommodated with social distancing in a COVID-19 secure venue.’ (Actual wedding / civil partnership ceremonies have been allowed for a while.)
Indoor performances are now allowed – subject to detailed safety requirements, of course.
Venues like indoor play areas and indoor skating rinks are allowed to open, as of 15 Aug. This isn’t yet confirmed in the multi-purpose community facilities guidance, but the relevant piece of legislation has been updated See COVID FAQ
Normal bookings See Hall Hire have now resumed (1st August,2020), but are restricted to the following conditions:
· The users/hirers must agree to the following and the additional COVID-19 Conditions of Hire (This is a separate document in the Documents List as it is subject to change from Government Instructions)
· The Hall will be made available for 3 * 4hr bookings a day (8am to 12am), (1pm to 5pm) and (7pm to 11pm). The 4 hrs should allow for the extra cleaning that will be necessary. Only one booking is allowed in one of the 4hr periods. If there is any conflict the newest booking will be removed.
· Our cleaners have started cleaning the Hall once a week (due to low demand). We will update you if this changes, but this cleaning will not affect the users cleaning requirements. (See below)
· You must adhere to the Government Guidelines, including the latest rule of 6. See Government latest pages COVID FAQ . Due to the changing nature of the Government conditions, the Government Guidelines take precedent over any other limits/conditions that are mentioned in any of the Parish Room websites/documents and the user/hirer must make their own assessment. The Titchfield Parish Room and Titchfield Village Trust charities do not accept any responsibility if any hirer does not conform to the Government instructions.
· To provide sufficient ventilation whilst occupied it is recommended that the Double Fire Doors should be kept open, but not compulsory.
Also, who is responsible for what:
1. The Parish Room users will use the Hall at their own risk as the Parish Room Trustees cannot be in attendance. All users will be required to ensure they are insured for all the extra COVID-19 risks.
2. Users must do their own Covid-19 Risk assessment and it is recommended that the users meet at the Hall with one of the Trustees prior to their use, to discuss their use of the Building. Users will be responsible for applying and removing floor markings for social distancing purposes.
3. Users must clean all surfaces that they have touched before they leave the building. Users will have to supply their own cleaning materials – Dettol spray/wipes are recommended. We recommend that users/hirers clean before their clients arrive. Three Hand Sanitisers had been put at the Main entrance, kitchen and small room.
4. Users must remove all their own rubbish (including towels from the Toilets, floor markings and wipes to clean the surfaces) from the Building when they leave. Take home or use the bins outside of the parish room near the emergency doors. Note the Government have recommended hand dryers are used and users should not use paper towels if they can avoid it.
5. Social distancing: Up to 21 people are allowed without face coverings provided they are able to stay 2m apart, otherwise they must use face coverings.
6. The maximum of people in the Hall at any one time depends on the space & activities within the Building, but the absolute maximum is 21 inside the Hall. This meets the current Government guidelines for the size of the Hall.
· 21 People is a maximum for Country Market and meetings around tables
· Activities such as Pilates, Yoga etc. maximum of 15 people, though 12 is more comfortable.
· Activities at tables, Art Group, Quilting, Solent Stitchers and Solent Embroiderers, all a maximum of 15 to 20 depending on layout.
· Children’s parties and home schooling are allowed up to a maximum of 21 including children and attending Adults. Wakes and Weddings are also allowed up to 21 people in line with Government guidelines and rules on face coverings (above).
Use as a Polling station – FBC would provide their own assessment.